Save up to $400 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$400Restrictions: Knoxville Utility Board (KUB) offers EV owners a rebate of up to $400 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Knoxville Utility Board (KUB).
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Never pay for gas again!
More about the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
How much does it cost to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van in Knoxville, TN?
- A Ford E-Transit Cargo Van lease in Knoxville, TN starts at about $1,239 and runs up to $1,592. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 2023 in Knoxville, TN?
- It costs between $1,239 and $1,592 to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 2023 in Knoxville, TN. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.