Save up to $2,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$2,500Restrictions: Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) offers EV owners a rebate of up to $2,500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E).
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- PG&E will cover the cost of up to $500 for one Level 2 charger (hardwires or plugs in to 220+ Volt outlet). PG&E will cover up to $2,000 per single-family household for panel upgrades completed by the program’s licensed electricians, Synergy Companies.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Never pay for gas again!
More about the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
How much does it cost to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van in Hayward, CA?
- A Ford E-Transit Cargo Van lease in Hayward, CA starts at about $1,285 and runs up to $1,505. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 2023 in Hayward, CA?
- It costs between $1,285 and $1,505 to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 2023 in Hayward, CA. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.