Save up to $1,133 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,133Restrictions: Duke Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1133 towards the installation of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Duke Energy.
- Fully electric or plug-in hybrid EV must be registered to your Duke Energy account address to qualify.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Never pay for gas again!
More about the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
How much does it cost to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van in Fayetteville, NC?
- A Ford E-Transit Cargo Van lease in Fayetteville, NC starts at about $1,266 and runs up to $1,401. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 2023 in Fayetteville, NC?
- It costs between $1,266 and $1,401 to lease a Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 2023 in Fayetteville, NC. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.