The 2017 Fiat 500 exudes a charm that you don't find in many subcompact cars. This stylish and fun two-door has so much personality that it's hard not to crack a smile whenever you approach one in the parking lot. Rivals might be more practical, but few match the Fiat 500's playfulness.
- Fun and distinctive styling
- Returns good fuel economy when equipped with the manual transmission
- Surprisingly spacious for two people.
- The sunroof severely limits front headroom
- Base engine is extremely slow
- Disappointing fuel economy with automatic transmission
- Poor rear visibility with the convertible's top lowered.