If we had to sum up the 2016 Fiat 500 in three words, they would be cute, stylish and fun. The 500 has so much personality that it's hard not to crack a smile whenever you approach one in the parking lot. Learn more about Fiat's people pleaser below.
- Fun and distinctive styling
- Returns good fuel economy when equipped with the manual transmission
- Surprisingly spacious for two people.
- The sunroof severely limits front headroom
- Lethargic acceleration from base engine
- Disappointing fuel economy with automatic transmission
- Poor rear visibility with the convertible's top lowered.