Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Impressive truck
By MATT

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had a Dodge many years ago and it was not a dependable car. I was not going to look at Dodge Ram trucks although I love the way they looked. Then I was swayed by the huge discounts and boy am I happy I did. This is a well made vehicle and is super comfortable. I had a Chevy truck years ago and really enjoyed it until the transmission dropped out of it after 65,000 miles. I have missed a truck so I am happy I went with one and very happy I went with a Dodge Ram!

Power, fit and finish, seating, comfort.

Great Truck
By John

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Our truck has the 5.7 Hemi. The MDS system took some getting used to, especially in town. The power is impressive and the available storage is nice. The ride is very comfortable.

MDS system is effective in improving fuel efficiency. Plenty of room in the rear seat.

Power pedal button could be better located. MDS system could be a tad smoother.

Hemi vs Porsche
By JF

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Two years ago I sold my '04 Porsche Cayenne S with 340hp. As time went by I needed my fix. When Dodge advertised it's purchase incentive program, I test drove a fully loaded 390 hp Laramie. What a treat. I was sold. Great vehicle and saved $50K in comparison to a new Cayenne. Can't wait for the snow to arrive.

Ride, torque, stereo, nav, comfort, Hemi growl.

None at this time.

2010 Shaking Steering Wheel
By SLT CharlestonSC

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this truck 3 days ago and have already had to return to the dealer to get a it fixed. I would caution anyone from buying one of these. Check the Dodge Forum about the death shake steering wheel problem at 60-70 MPH and also 40-45 MPH if you start off like this, it could be ugly.

Awesome ride except for the vibration that happens, it causes your neck and shoulders to hurt very badly.

Fix the problem before building more. Take a note from Toyota. Problems happen, find the deviation and fix it.

Dream truck
By jp

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best truck ever owned, and in 40 years that's saying a lot, drove them all, hope to retire with this truck. People who I don't know walk up and comment on the beauty of this beast. If you need to pass another vehicle hold on it's like riding in a rocket. Move over vets there's a new King of the road. If you don't believe me try one, puts fun back in driving. This truck owns the road, Chevy and fords and the over rated tundra can't even stay in the beasts shadow. I'm elated.

There are so many you can't start to name them all.

Wing, so that you can fly.