Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

way to go
By bigman

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

First truck my cousin had to remind me in Texas a ram is not a pick up, it's a truck. I have has thirty comps about the look, I have had all types just looking. No problems at all this is my first new vehicle that I haven't had to take back in for something. I want the duel exhaust better radio little more quality in the cab and more paint choices like cool vanilla. I would buy 09 with that color. Looking at 09 when they come out. Great truck.

Everything especially the cab room.

Better radio more speakers, better quality in cab, duel exhaust, more paint choices.

Great Truck!!!!!!!
By denyes6979

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this truck after looking at the Chevy, Ford, Nissan, and even the Toyota. Out of all the other trucks this one had the most features and room and was cheaper than the rest. Also if we live in America we should drive an American truck right? Suppot the local economy.

love the Sirius radio

Offer a small diesel in the 1500

Worst year for Dodge ever
By joe

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Poor performance and 4x4 weak, 19,000 miles and transfer case went south, very poorly designed transfer case, 48,000 sticker price, paid 38,000 new, and less than 6 months later dealers only want to give 19,000 trade in, fuel mileage on hemi is pathetic, 10.9 to 11 mpg, this is the worst car buying experience I have ever had, and that most money I have ever lost on a vehicle through depreciation, come on Chrysler! We are at record high fuel prices, inflation killing everyone's wallet and this is what you do for your customers! Thats crap!I Dodge thinks they have owner loyalty because people keep their dodges a long time, but that is because when you buy a Dodge you owe way to much to sell

None

a lot better fuel mileage, get rid of the flimsy transfer case, and quit screwing your customers with ridiculous prices that leave them with a ridiculously low resale when they want to get rid of it,

Excellent choice
By JDL

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck so far. I was immediately attracted to the truck's appearance, but when I drove it I was very pleased with the ride and comfort. Nice quiet ride. I previously owned a Jeep Wrangler, and needed more room and more cargo space. The truck works quite well with our Child Seat and the occasional trip to Lowe's. I purchased the truck with the 4.7l V-8. It's a good engine for getting around the back roads where I live. I don't do much towing, although I did pull an enclosed trailer with ease. I also really like the simple and functional interior. I was raised on GMC's, so purchasing my Dodge was a risk, but so far I am very happy with my choice.

Decent gas mileage, for a full size truck. Nice interior room. I love the looks of this truck. Ride is excellent, and very comfortable. Sits nice and high. Even though I did not purchase this vehicle to tow, it towed very well, the couple times I have towed.

A little more power from the small V- 8. Coat hangers should be in a better place. Tires are too small. Some type of occasional buzzing sound from the Stereo or speaker. I have talked to other Ram owners who have also experienced this problem, they said the dealership could not locate problem.

Great Truck!
By ryland

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab ST 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I love my truck. It's so smooth and quiet, and handles like a car compared to old trucks. The build quality is amazing, I had given up on American automobiles and had sworn by Japanese cars when it came to quality and affordability, but Dodge has changed my mind with this truck its built every bit as good as a Honda and is much more enjoyable to drive!

Power, ruggedness, love the interior compared to other trucks such as ford, chevy.

I would love if American trucks had drain plugs on the transmission pan and differential covers for easy maintenance.