Used 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (85 reviews )

Very fast for price
By dougie

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have owned 2 SRT-4s. I love the power. A sleeper car that can run with cars that cost twice as much. Has issues on takeoffs but no problem on highways. Great for the family man that wants to have fun and have a family. Fell in love with the car first time I drove it.

Turbo, looks, Viper inspired seats, weight, speed, and gas

AWD and 6 speed

Yeah Dodge
By yeahdodge

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I just got rid of a 89 Oldsmobile, so this is my first "real" car, and I love it. It is a blast to drive, and the looks on peoples faces because they think that it is "just a neon" and you fly by them and shift and the turbo blasts into their window and they think twice about it being a neon. This little rocket has more power than any car I have ever driven. It also has great handling. This car has a great center point of gravity, cause when you take corners you don't feel the car lean to one side or the other. I would recommend anyone that asks to buy one. If they can find one left anymore!

A/C, turbo, keyless entry

Back power windows, and the back end is sometimes hard to see around when trying to look over your shoulder on the highway.

love it.
By CarmaxSRT4

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have not had the car long. but i have a sad story. i bought the car on a saturday. by tuesday the trans was blown. it was nothing i did but previous owner neglect. i love the car and can't wait to get it back. the only thing i wish is that the parts were more available

Turbo, fast as a burned ape. 4dr

Hard to find parts

srt4 acr
By dodgesrt4acr

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

It is a great car the only thing I have done is replace tires and change the oil. It has been perfect and at top speed it is glued to the road it is amazing. The acr came with adjustable struts so it handles great but a little harsh. Just like it should there has been many much higher priced cars that have been shamed when they cannot keep up. This car I will keep for a long time. People complain about the transmission just install mopar short shifter and no more problem, remember mobilone.

Cold ac and high speed drivability

My little sasha
By sometimessasha

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love this car! She preforms very well and I always get compliments from men and women. (mostly men) my baby moves very well and I don't let anyone drive her. Thanks Dodge for a great car.

My fav feature is the hood it doesn't look like a reg neon my back seat also folds down

n/a