Used 2005 Dodge Neon Sedan Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan

View reviews for a specific Neon model:

One Great Ride
By Ted

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We love this car and MPG. For the money you can't go wrong. The interior has so much room and comfort, great stero and options.

Interior and stereo

Newer look on the front end and headlights

Cool Car
By El VatoLoco

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far this car has been very fun to drive and the factory sound system is just awesome. The body styling is also the best styled Neon i've seen so far. The interior is well made as well and its also great on gas. And there is so many aftermarket parts for it as well which is a good thing for me.

My favorites is the power, body styling, trunk space, and sound system.

Rear power windows and more insulation to keep road noise, wind noise, and engine noise down a little.

I love my car
By DEB

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my car a few weeks ago and just love everything about it. The handling is great, the dash is easy to read, the stereo is awsome, and plenty of interior room for my family. I usually drive a van or a full size pickup buy really enjoy the size of this car. It is easy to manuver in parking lots. The only thing negative I have to say is the the front end is hard to see from the drivers seat. Judging the front will come in time, but for now I have to watch out for it.

My favorite feature is the color coated trim on the dash. It looks real sporty.

One improvement would be to make the front end easier to see. I also don't like where the cruise controls are but I noticed them in the same place in other cars.

Good car
By good car

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I really do like this car. The only thing is that I don't like the ride quality at a stop. It shakes too much but it makes up for that in the banging system you get for such a cheap price. This car also has a sporty feel to it

The system and the dash

Better ride quality

Wonderful car
By armywife10

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A wonderful car, I love the amount of trunk space, and I am a fairly tall person and there is more than enough leg room. The back seat holds 2 large car seats with plenty of extra room. The stereo system is awesome. It handles great at any speed.

Stereo system, large trunk

None that I can think of right now.