Are you looking for an affordable crossover that has three rows of seats? The 2017 Dodge Journey checks both boxes, although it struggles to compete with newer rivals in other respects. Read on to see if the family-friendly Journey is going to be the best vehicle for your needs.
- Available three-row seating
- Practical interior offers floor-mounted cubbies and integrated booster seats
- Optional 8.4-inch touchscreen is feature-packed and easy to use
- Available V6 engine improves performance
- Budget-friendly pricing.
- Weak acceleration from the base four-cylinder engine
- Four-cylinder's outdated four-speed automatic transmission
- Below-average fuel economy
- Missing some of the latest safety technologies
- Imprecise handling around turns
- Bluetooth isn't standard on lower trims.