Used 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:

Falling apart!!!
By Jodee

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I loved my minivan when I first purchased it, however, I have only owned it for 3 years and the issues are starting to pile up! The automatic sliding doors keep having to be fixed due to the plastic piece on the track falling apart and the plastic pieces on my dash around my stereo had to be super glued back on.

Is there a Tipm (nor equivalent) on recall ?
By Peter Kou

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After 38000 miles my 2014 fails to start. It does not even turn. The check engine warning light stays on.

Best minivan on the market
By Joel

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is THE minivan. If you are on the market for a family hauler with plenty of space, reasonable comfort and performance, all at a great price, do not hesitate. This van is priced right (get advantage of some discount) for what you received. We have been driving the caravan for the last 4 years and 62000 miles with no major issue. I test drive the Chrysler Pacifica while waiting for my oil change to be done and I did not find a bit difference in driving comfort or drivability. We have been on several long trips, car is comfortable and I feel safe driving at high speed on highway. Plenty of power available for passing, the V6 is responsive. The car held up well to the abuse it has been exposed to, including long trips with two kids, loading it with construction material and heavy loads. As long as they made the Grand Caravan at a decent price, I will keep one in the family.

Goodbye Old Friend.....
By Westy

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We owned 'Ruby' for 4 years. Not a single problem with it. Fully functional for an active family with the Stowe and Go seats. We felt safe and the ride is really good. getting old though - sorry to see her go.

Dodeg Grand Caravan Stow n Go
By G. Gibson

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The Stow n Go package is great for configuring the vehicle for different tasks. The seats disappear under the floor with very little effort and can be put back with the same ease. They aren't the most luxurious seats, but they are adequate. The down side is that the road noise and vibration are very noticeable. Great car, except for that.