2018 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Durango with Hellcat engine!
By Lynne

2018 Dodge Durango SRT 4dr SUV AWD (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

We own a 2011 Durange Crew 4WD 8cyl. We love it and were looking for a replacement for a 10 year old VW CC, but needed space for dogs. The SRT of course performs far better than the CC, has updated technology, but more impressive - handles better than the CC, and I loved that car. The only things you won’t like are the price and gas mileage!

Finally a well thought out American SUV
By Bill

2018 Dodge Durango Citadel 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've been thinking about gravitating back to an American built vehicle for some time now and finally found a well built technological up to date vehicle with my recent purchase of my 2018 Durango Citadel. The fit and finish is excellent, seat comfort is 5 star, ride is amazingly quiet and the technology equipped surpasses the Asian market. The V6 is unbelievably quiet smooth with excellent power and reasonable gas mileage. The 8 speed transmission shifts incredibly smooth with hardly a notice of shifting. I have found my Citadel to be very reliable comfortable and good looking, love the vice white paint job. The 8.4 Navigation screen and functionality is the best on the market its fast clear and precise. If I have any gripes it would be these two. (1st) I dislike the start/stop function (very annoying) at least you can disable it at start up. (2nd) A minor gripe but a gripe never the less you have to press the Navigation icon then view map icon each time you start the vehicle if you want to view the map... This vehicle is definitely a road trip SUV it love's the highway gobbles up the miles in total comfort and affords you with an excellent view of you surroundings. In the city it handles the roads like a much smaller vehicle than it actually is. It's certainly a win / win for handling. It rides and handles like a more expensive vehicle than it actually is. If you are on the fence about which SUV to buy you would be doing yourself a injustice if you did not give the Durango a try...

My 2018 Durango rt
By Gary P

2018 Dodge Durango R/T 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

It can be had with lots of technology or in between.

Fast and Fun
By steve cunningham

2018 Dodge Durango R/T 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

The R/T is a performance SUV. Interior leather finish is excellent. The dual exhaust has a throaty sound that my wife and I both loved. The 8 speed transmission is the smoothest shifting automatic transmission I have ever experienced. We don't have small children so it was mainly my wife and I driving, the backseat seems roomy enough for average adults.

Love my Durango
By schwabsters

2018 Dodge Durango GT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Do your dealer homework and find out who will work with you and not waste time