2018 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Fast and Fun
By steve cunningham

2018 Dodge Durango R/T 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

The R/T is a performance SUV. Interior leather finish is excellent. The dual exhaust has a throaty sound that my wife and I both loved. The 8 speed transmission is the smoothest shifting automatic transmission I have ever experienced. We don't have small children so it was mainly my wife and I driving, the backseat seems roomy enough for average adults.

Love my Durango
By schwabsters

2018 Dodge Durango GT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Do your dealer homework and find out who will work with you and not waste time

Best suv
By Dodge for life

2018 Dodge Durango SRT 4dr SUV AWD (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Don’t really like the price,but it’s worth it.

Durango GT
By Eric K.

2018 Dodge Durango GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I read reviews and watched videos of test drives for months. I narrowed my top 2 choices to the Nissan Murano and the Dodge Durango. After owning the Murano for a year I was disappointed by visibility and leg room for the driver. The infotainment screen was also lame. I traded it in and bought a 2018 Durango GT. The Durango has 295 hp with the V6 compared to 260 on the Murano. The acceleration is similar due to the Durango heavier weight. The V6 actually provides good acceleration and I've seen numbers as low as 7.4 seconds for 0-60 compared to the R/T which is 6.8 seconds 0-60 from test results I've read, those numbers are both impressive but not much different. Whoever rates the Durango less than 4 stars overall obviously has no clue. I've driven many SUV's and I'll tell you I was skeptical of Dodge. Now I am a huge Dodge fan. I love the spacious interior and comfy seats with 4 way adjustable lumbar support. I love the touch screen, it's 8.4 inches of stunning beauty and functionality and it's easy to use. I love the styling. The red stitching on the black leather. The magnesium paddle shifters. The grip on the leather wrapped steering wheel. Honestly the only criticisms I've seen

Lots Of Looks
By Bela

2018 Dodge Durango R/T 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Really like this SUV. Has a lot of power and it looks great. Haven't had it for long so I can't comment on any problems because there aren't any. I really disliked the purchasing process of it. The dealership aspect really put me off ever wanting to purchase a new car again however. But other than that, I am very pleased with it.