The 2017 Dodge Durango has more attitude than the typical three-row crossover SUV. Its aggressive styling and brawny V8 engine set it apart, while its abundant passenger space and plentiful features mean your family will be well taken care of. If you're ready for something different, the Durango could work out well.
- Unusually spacious third-row seats
- 8.4-inch touchscreen is one of the best in the class
- Assertive acceleration with the V8 engine
- Exceptional towing capacity for a crossover
- Real off-road capabilities with 4WD and low-range gearing.
- Lackluster fuel economy (especially with the V8)
- Bluetooth streaming audio isn't standard on SXT.