Used 2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews - 42 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Excellent Vehicle
By Robert Bosso

2014 Dodge Durango Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have need for a three seat vehicle with good power and safety features. This one meets all of those requirements.

Love my Dodge Durango
By Tiffany

2014 Dodge Durango Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I love this vehicle. I had to drive 2 hours to get the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Everything about it is convenient. It is not too tall to get my kids and myself in and out. It's easy to put the third row up and down.

Most comfortable driving experience ever
By Nolanbunch

2014 Dodge Durango Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Citadel trim line is comparable to BMWs I've driven. Outstanding. Added safety features like blind spot alerts are fantastic. The 8 inch screen is a pleasure. My wife and I bought this used with only 8500 miles on it, and have taken it from sea to shining sea since then. Best road vehicle we've ever had. Road tripping is a pleasure!

High Maintenance
By Sally

2014 Dodge Durango SXT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Lots of recalls, still don't have the airbag fixed. Headlights burn out about every 6 months. Must use full synthetic oil or it will start smoking. Rear main seal started leaking at 100,000 miles. Had the transmission serviced at 98,000 miles, come to find out it is a Merc Benz transmission and to replace the filter, the pan and filter and seal is all one unit. $$$$$ Then comes the special transmission fluid $$$$$ It cost me over $300.00. Now 3 months later the transmission planetary gears stipped out and there is no new parts on the market yet to rebuild, and $$$$$ for a brand new one. I love this vehicle but it is a money pit. Get rid of it before 100,000.

SUV TO LOVE
By Gerald Robinson

2014 Dodge Durango Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I like this SUV very much. Very good MPG for it's size. It is quiet, nice ride and great Uconnect system. The only con is it is difficult to get into the third row seats.