The 2016 Dodge Dart is an affordable sedan to check out if you are seeking something with personality. It's got a sporty look, and it?s relatively fun to drive around turns. But read more to learn how the Dart stacks up against other small sedans.
- Spacious interior and backseat for a small sedan
- The excellent optional touchscreen interface is quick and easy to use
- Responsive steering and handling makes the Dart relatively fun to drive.
- Sluggish acceleration with the base engine
- Shifting from Aero model's automated transmission can be slow and unrefined
- Front seats are oddly contoured and mounted too high
- Thick rear pillars and a high trunklid inhibit rear visibility.