Looking for a spacious, refined, comfortable, state-of-the-art and efficient large sedan? Well, the 2017 Dodge Charger probably isn't for you. But if you yearn for a quintessential American performance sedan with massive power, brash styling and abundant personalization potential, the 2017 Dodge Charger is without question your type of car.
- Unmatched variety of engines, trim levels and equipment yields plenty of customization opportunities
- Available V8 engines provide abundant power for your money
- 8.4-inch touchscreen is one of the easiest tech interfaces to use.
- V8 engines will make you a regular at the gas station
- Interior is less spacious and refined than other large sedans
- Sloping roofline impedes visibility and rear seat entry
- The ride may become too firm with one of the several available sport-tuned suspensions.