Used 2014 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Great Sporty Sedan
By Tom

2014 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

We bought our Charger SXT used March 2016 with 30k miles It was 99% perfect condition. The performance of the 3.6ltr V6 is astounding! We had a true dual exhaust put on it and that really let the engine breath. There is a noticeable power increase, also the average MPG has increased almost 3 MPG. That is if I can keep my foot out of it! The car is so much fun drive and very comfortable if you want to take a long trip. We are both retired and when we’re in the car it makes us feel young again. We both love the touchscreen and the Bluetooth. I added a spoiler, LED strips under the headlights and Charger quarter panel graphics/stripe. The only issues that we’ve had. 1- The oil pressure warning light came. The sending switch went out. 2- The AC was slow to switch vent positions. The body control module had to be reprogrammed with an update. The only options I wish it had was paddle shifters, cooled seats, upgraded sound system.

Great car!
By James

2014 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Loved everything about ours!

MDS System
By Ali

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Dodge really needs to address their MDS system on these Hemi engines. Mine has gone out consistently since I have owned the care but fortunately its under warranty; and I am not financially responsible for the repairs.

Found out AWD, bought in a week
By Mat R

2014 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Always admired the V8 Chargers from a distance, living in New England rear wheel drive for an every day car, especially one with 385 ft/lbs of torque, is not really logical. Then through browsing through Edmunds, I discovered they made an AWD up until 2014. I found one with just under 30k at a local garage, went and left with it on Saturday. I have loved every minute inside the car, the ride is not too stiff, but certainly not land yacht like. You can feel the power of the engine, but she settles in nicely at legal speeds. She's definitely heavy, and you can feel her, but she's a sedan the heft feels like it belongs with the car (you are not going to get everything for $23k, give me the Hemi and the 370 horses with it and I am happy). I am not a thin man, and sometimes getting in the car is a bit difficult (head on the frame), I would have liked a little bit easier to read analog gauges and the quality of the display is not fantastic, but I bought this car for the engine, and it delivers on my main purchasing point. And she looks beautiful in my driveway.

2014 dodge charger sxt plus
By Gregg

2014 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Just got this car it is unreal . I am 60 been driving for 44 years and this car has got more features than most people even know how to operate ? I am getting it 8.4 touch screen is great . alpine stero rocks haven't used navigation yet but I have it if I need it . heated front and back seats and heated steering wheel . this is my second charger and my 2007 charger was stripped compared to this one . I have the 3.6 liter engine . I call this car my hot rod computer on wheels . love this car !! Go get one !!