Used 2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2011 Dodge Charger

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Awsome Car!!!
By speedyg1

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my V6 Charger 6 months & love it! This is my daily comuter & I love every minute in this car. The body lines & styling are beautiful, mine is Toxic Orange so it really turns heads! A bit dissappointed the wheels are caps so, new wheels are in the near future. Interior is layed out nicely. Took a 1200 mile trip and found the seats are not as comfortable for that long of a drive. Love the touch screen and heated seats. Rides extremely well & quiet. Surprised the racing features under the front end came standard on the ralley ed. Performance is awsome, had it up to 140 & still hadn't hit the floor! Mileages is around 27 freeway. Found the V8 had more road noise & didn't ride as nice.

Quality built car, feels solid. Doesn't feel like your driving a tin can. Just what you'd expect from Dodge.

More cushion in the seats! HA HA

The best car I've ever owned
By gina4ever0

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love all of the options with this car, I also love the attention I get when I'm out in the car.. Everyone's head turns, and I've had people to stop me a lot asking about my Dodge Charger 2011 R/T. I do wish it got a little better gas milage. Over all it's a 4.8 stars in my book. This car is quiet, reliable, and fun to drive.

I love the seats, the GPS/backup camera, CD player, I love the cruise control, I love so much about this car.

Better gas milage, I get about 19mpg everyday driving

2011 Dodge charger Rallye
By davidnc

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the charger on aug 12,2011.First reaction was seemed a nice reliable car,the v6 offered enough hp(almost 300hp) for my needs .For my real muscle car I have a 95 stang with 460 in it .
Had car 3 weeks I put 600 miles total, first week had to replace drivers door handle keyless entry issue
Lador day weekend
gages flashing offf and on couldnt start car nothing worked except for strobbing gages on an off which stopped after 10 minutes . My confidence in this car is now zero.It's at dealership.I havent even made my first payment Im glad I wasnt on road trip.Previous car wae 1995 jeep wrangler with 335,000 miles with no major issues too bad this car is already having them.

2011 Charger W/Rallye Apperance Group
By joshhumphrey

2011 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is awesome. I fell in love immediately it has everything you could want. The 20 wheels in the Rallye package will get you car noticed. Has a powerful v6 3.6 engine that's more than satisfying. Handling is great along with little road noise. The inside is very comfortable, but the
back seats seem to have a little less space than previous years. The touch Screen is great along with the audio. A nice 4 door with style!

My favorite feather would have to be the lights on the back of the car along with the 20 in. wheels

Horsepower is at 292, personally i would like to see it at 300 or 305 to match the v6 models of cameros and mustangs. Other than that you'll. love this car

Very Impressed with Dodge
By mwhitworth

Bought a white SE.
Have the base model but still a very nice car.
I have never owned a Dodge before until now.
Can’t believe how nice the inside is.
The cloth seats are nice but a little firm.
Might need to break them in a little.
Powerful V6 and quiet when cruising in ecco mode.

The car is Lexus quiet at 70 mph.
Very solid car too over bumps.
No cheap plastics inside like the previous models and has a nice solid feel inside with soft material throughout.

Love all the added features and the styling. The stereo system is excellent especially with the sirus satillite.

Dual exhaust could have a little more vroom.