Used 2008 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 76 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

The Charger IS Awesome
By chris

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I went From a 2000 chevy Blazer To a 2008 Charger. Thats a major change to me from a gas destroyer to a gas saver and at the same time a better look. bought mine used with 30k miles and i have not had a problem at all with it even when i looked at the car fax stated no prior services recored well kept and when running it sounds like a Angle. I love my Charger.

THe interior Is very well spaced it doesn't matter how tall or big you are most room in a car i have ever seen.

Its Great already.

Great Car!
By duginmt

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 21K miles, saved about 10K over new. It started out life as an FBI undercover car for the first 2,500 miles. Then a private party bought it and installed 20" X 8" wheels and Kuhmo tires, along with a spoiler. Love the looks of this car, and it has plenty of power stock. It is the quickest car I have ever owned. The keyless key fobs are a little weird but I am getting used to it. The car has a firm but comfortable ride, and handles very well. I do not find the steering wheel effort to be too hard at all. About right for a sports sedan. My 4-year-old son thinks it is a racing car, the fastest car around, he says! So far, it seems very reliable. Buy 1!

The Hemi, what a jewel! The Sirius Sat. Radio is nice. Comfortable, real leather seats.

Redesign the key fobs so you can carry in your pocket without pushing the buttons (put in raised ridges around the buttons).

Quite Surprised
By Sina

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first experience with American cars, so far despite what I had heard before I'm pleasantly surprised. Charger is at the front and back, very quite engine, smooth transmission and extremely good on gas for a heavy muscle car. Interior has average quality, lots of plastic everywhere you look...One of the biggest problems I have wit this car is the stability, poor is the only word I can think of. There was some vibrating of the engine which is still there and some sort of strange problem wit tranny which i have been told all of them have (it kind of unsmooth at the beginning of movement). Over all if you can find it for a cheap price, I would definitely say go for it.

Roominess, very quiet, fuel efficiency, smooth tranny

better quality, more stability, more luxury or up to date indicator

What a Ride!
By DRH

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my Charger as my retirement present to myself. I LOVE IT!. I added a K&N cold air box and laminar flow air inlet. It was supposed to add 20 HP, I don't think it did, but it sounds GREAT! The car is Tor-red, with the chrome clad wheels. I'm constantly being stopped to talk about it. I have 20K miles on it, and have only done oil changes and tire rotation. Great acceleration, fun cornering. I don't drive it much in the snow, but when I did, the computer did a good job with the wheel spin. I live in a rural-sub urban area, I get 20-22 mpg depending how close I get to the city. Much better mileage at 55 than 70 mph (over 30mpg at 55, 26mpg at 70). Try it out.

Front end appearance, Acceleration, Cornering, Mygig. (I've got 500 songs on it, and have only used about 5 gig.) Bluetooth, GPS, The car has CLASS!

There is that blind spot. I turn around to make sure I see whats back there. Not enough to make me not love it!

to many problems
By red runner

2008 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2008 dodge charger with the 3.5 liter. so far I've had the rocker arms push rods and tappet covers replaced, now the clear coating is peeling off and chrysler is saying it isn't a warantable isue. this is the replacement to my first charger that the transmision blew in.