Used 2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Charger

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

It handles extreme climates!
By zman

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 3.5 SE brand new from the dealership after an amazing test drive! It has the basic package but that was my choice. I'm 26 years old, 6'4" high and 300 lbs heavy, I reside in the UAE, where temps reach up to 122 (50 c) in the shade, and humidity up to 100% and my Charger has no trouble handling all that. Had it for a year now and no troubles what so ever... great value for money and the a/c unit is absolutely fantastic, it cools down the interior within minutes Very comfortable, visibility is great despite thick A and C pillars, cos the mirrors cover it all. I've driven lots of cars (Saab, Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, BMW) and none of them matches the performance of my 3.6 V6 Charger

A/T transmission, A/C, Spacious interior,

The plastic interior feels cheap, but it's surprisingly durable, better sound system is always welcome!

Family Muscle Car
By tabill

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've read the other reviews and can't believe that no one has mentioned that it's hard to see the traffic light because of the low window. Overhead lights hard to see, have to duck down. You have to look at the traffic light to the left, in Chicago. The R/T drives like it just wants to keep going and never stop. It really takes off on the highway. City driving in Chicago is about 16/17 mpg. Haven't taken the care on a trip, but am sure the multiple displacement cylinders would do wonders for mileage.

The "HEMI" and the ride. Love to show the battery in the trunk! Hard not to sign up for the second year of SIRIUS radio, first year free. Passing is a breeze.

Give the satellite radio for three years, just like the warranty.

Watch Out! for this car!
By SXT Driver

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a used (rental) SXT 3.5 and It is trouble. I find myself doing 80 mph in 65 mph zones. If complete attention is not paid to the car who knows how fast it'll go. Looking forward to the day I accidentally go over a 100. Steering is very sensitive, needs some getting used to. This is America! we need bigger cup holders

Quality of build/nice power/beautiful looks

speed sensitive steering, bigger cup holders

happy with the car
By las vegas

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car 2 days ago from a used car lot with 12k miles. The 3.5 has lots of power and impressed co-workers. Only problem is that door swings back to closing position when opened. Otherwise, one of the best cars i've ever bought

lots of power, nice lines

better radio/stereo

MOPAR Performance is back!
By HemiVic

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2007 Silver Charger RT 5.7 Hemi in October 2007. It was a Dealer Demo with 5200 miles that already had some very nice modifications that included stainless steel dual exhaust, 20 inch wheels, and tinted windows! My personal modifications included a K&N Cold Air Intake and and an Amsoil synthetic oil system. This is the nicest car that I have ever owned. The handling, comfort, and acceleration are excellent! The leather heated seats are fantastic! I love the MDS system when cruising the interstate which is suppose to save fuel! My mileage is 18.5 city and about 25 on the interstate. Not bad for a 5.7 HEMI! My only recommendation for improvement would be for the blind spots.

Gas mileage, great acceleration when needed, awesome muscle car looks especially for a four door, smooth ride, leather heated seats, plenty of room for my family! You get a lot of car for the price!

The blind spots could be improved! Other than that, the 2007 Dodge Charger Hemi RT is one of the finest "executive muscle cars" that The Chrysler Corporation has built!