Ready to leave most other cars in a thick cloud of white smoke? We love the 2016 Dodge Challenger's authentic muscle car persona and how Dodge backs it up with real performance and surprising practicality. Read on to find out what else the Challenger has up its sleeve.
- Strong engine choices, topped by the insane 707-hp Hellcat V8
- Actual room for four adults
- An enormous trunk, especially compared to rivals
- Highly customizable thanks to a huge number of options
- Relatively supple ride, especially on the highway
- Touchscreen interface is packed with features and easy to use.
- Beefy size dulls the handling and acceleration
- Hard to see out of the back
- A convertible isn't available.