Used 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Consumer Reviews

SRT Hellcat 6.2L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Manual - (5 reviews )

SCORCHING HELLCAT
By Bradley Aboud

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat SRT Hellcat 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

The Dodge Challenger Hellcat is a very enjoyable vehicle to drive. It has everything a car enthusiast could want. Amazing performance, great styling, superb sound system and comfort. It is equipt with all the newest forms of technology, including a day at the track recorder. Heated seats and steering wheel. All these features come as standard equipment. It will put a smile on your face everytime you drive it !!

Bainys b5 HCat
By LARRY BAINBRIDGE

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat SRT Hellcat 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Respect the power. 29 mpg when driving from Virginia to PA when I was bringing it home from the dealership.I couldn't believe it.This car will always put a smile on any drivers face, ask anyone who owns one.Very comfortable ,plenty of room front and rear of the interior and lots of room in the trunk. This car is very quick,and powerful. A person who never had experience driving muscle cars could very easily let this get away from them. Again you must respect the power! Great, fun car to drive.My HELLCAT is the 8 speed auto, which shifts fantastic. Any person who is thinking of buying one don't think any longer. Go get one. You won,t regret it. You only live once!!! ---------My new review after owning this vehicle for 1 year is still a great review. This vehicle is awesome. It's unbelievable the performance of a car this large and comfortable, even on long trips with plenty of trunk space. I've gotten up to 30 mpg in eco mode going from Sunbury PA to Lancaster PA.This vehicle still puts a smile on my face overtime I drive it!--------My 3rd review of this vehicle is a great one. No problems to date and this vehicle still puts smile on my face every time I'm driving it.-----New review!!!---Still putting a smile on my face. Sooooo much fun to drive! No problems to date.

Unleash the HELLCAT!
By Nate Huskins

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat SRT Hellcat 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

These cars were a blast! With the 6.2L V8 there is definitely no shortage of power. Check out this video that we made with ours!

Needless to say, we recommend getting a couple extra sets of tires with this car.

BIG LET DOWN
By Brois

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat SRT Hellcat 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I special Ordered this unit and it came in with cloth seats next to Zero Options
and I paid top Dollar and I am very, very Disappointed. So much as if I wish I never purchased it
yes it has 700 HP but that's it! Big , Hard to Handle , Ugly. Not much of finishes or paint
Burns Gas like you have a hole in the tank, Even if you tried a HUMMER is like a econo car
compared to this one, So far 155 MPH it can do 200 if you have the Balls ! I'm staying with Chevy
My SS can run rings around this Beast and its fun to drive the Hellcat is like driving a Truck
Yep that's it like driving a truck. The dealer was in Larchmont NY they were nice until I signed the paper
then it was get lost. My Chevy Dealer in Waterbury CT Vin is the best and treats you right.
DODGE is

SXT rental was a winner
By David

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat SRT Hellcat 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Well I upgraded my rental car while on vacation in California, had it for a week, put 1400 miles on it, going from Sacramento to Santa Cruz, Yosemite and Monterey bay, and San Francisco. Got it for a bit more money, because I always wanted to test drive one of these beautiful cars. Was disappointed that it was only a V6 at first, but let me say this car was a blast.I it was surprisingly quick and i accelerate quickly as a rule, and the fuel economy was unreal. Averaged 31 mpg over 1400 miles, better then rated. mix of hwy trips (often 80mph on crazy cali highways) and even going up over 7000 feet at yosemite still was 30 that day. I was shocked made me want to trade my kia sorrento which i previously loved and just purchased. I would be more then happy with the v6 model and I have always felt that a car like this belongs with a v8, but with that wonderful 8 speed tranny, its not much of a performance downgrade over the previous years 5.7 hemi with 5 speed tranny and it gets much better fuel economy.