Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Challenger

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Real
By Johnathen

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When you buy something you always think you got the Best! This is not the case the Interior is very uncomfortable the gas and brake pedals are too far to the left your hip will kill you after a drive,the radio with the touch screen can not be seen in daylight, No power at all a lot of blind spots. and seems to have the usual Dodge Quality IMHO really look around at others and drive them all I would say 1. mustang 2. Camaro 3.Genesis 4. Challenger

Looks

Interior comfort,Power increase

Love it
By sluggosurf

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

2010 Challenger R/T Classic Hemi Orange. This car is incredible. I tested the big three muscle cars and the Challenger came out way ahead. True, the V8 Camaro will out perform but the Challenger has it all. Aside from being the best looking, it rides the best and has the most storage. Also the best in safety. It takes highways better than my wife's BMW 3 series! On a road trip I averaged 26 mpg! That's with the same engine that's in my 2006 Ram.

Exterior design, radio w/ navigation and unconnect is incredible. The seats are comfy and the car performs. Huge trunk.

Drivers seat memory for multiple drivers. Better access to left rear passenger seat.

I love this car!
By ECJSN

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had this car for about 8 mos now, every day I get up for work and can not wait to get in it and go. It is all true every thing people say, people complement me every week. Drive this car on I-75 is beyond any driving experience I have ever had, power galore, here the HEMI rumble along at 1700 rpm @ 75mph, listen to you best music. Oh man I could drive forever. everyone loves it. I am a 56 yr old engineer, former aircraft mechanic, in my opinion this car is engineering/design art at its finest. It does EVERYTHING it was designed to flawlessly, thrills the drivers all the way. I have a friend, owned almost every fast German import, on a trip he said over & over awesome car, just awesome!

Every single thing is just how it should be and how I want however, if I have to pick it is running that hemi through the 6 gears, feeling the power, hearing the roar Dodge, thank you!

OH heck, I can ask, how about it Dodge, a 426?

Purrrrfect
By JP

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just got mine! Read 39 reviews, 37 great, 2 fair: discount the 2 dummies. Had a '65 Olds 442 in college and years after,cried when I traded it. No longer crying. This is deep water blue R/T, 6 speed. Fun to drive and an eye catcher, but an investment and will hold its value, besides being driven like with TLC by an "old man". Had checked out Mustangs and Camaros (seemed plastic) and Challengers last Spring. Specked out the ideal Challenger, and this one shows up at the local dealer!! Only had a chance to drive it on one trip. My guess is the mpg will beat my wife's 07 Nitro R/T, as mine runs at 70 mph at 1500 rpm vs 2500 rpm. Criticisms are the weight, but love the solid feel on the pavement.

It has the Customer Preferred Package. I prefer no glitzy crap. Don't need the fancy expensive radio, would rather hear the rumble and the roar. Has about all I need, except: direction and temp, miles to empty, MPG on the go, and sun roof, which can be added later at will.

Move the window sprayers from the middle of the hood to under the back of the hood. Remove the R/T on the black side tape and continue the black side tapes to the back fender. Put a red R/T emblem, like on the grill,to under the side front fender "Challenger", so it is really like the "60's".

"Cool"
By HuiHui

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a 71' r/t and have regretted the very day I got ride of it. Until two weeks ago. I got a r/t with the classic package. And wow what a wonderful car. The motor, interior are outstanding. If you are looking for and American muscle car, do yourself a favor and try the Challenger, you won't be disappointed, we aren't!

Sound of the exhaust system, pistol shifter on the 6 speed manual. Great looks and craftsmanship.

Fuel economy could be a bit better, if I was driving an econo box. the Hemi deserves all the gas it can drink!