Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Challenger

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Turning Heads Everywhere That I Go!
By Corey Allen

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I traded my 09 RT in for my 10 SRT8 I am very pleased with my decision. The suspension is stiffer and the Brembos make the car stop on a dime. The car is very quick and the exhaust note is sublime. The car is definitely an attention grabber and my color choice of Detonator yellow adds fuel to the fire. The Challenger is a car that is great for cruising around town or putting on the road for a few hours. The trunk is big enough for a couple of large suit cases and the cabin is spacious. It definitely oozes American muscle and makes you feel like you're king of the road. The market is not over saturated with Challengers which is also a plus. Mustangs and Camaros are everywhere.

Retro Looks, UCONNECT with Navigation, Brembo Brakes, Comfort, 6.1 Hemi Engine, Number of aftermarket mods available, Fun to drive!!! Wow factor!! Oohs and Aahs that I get whenever I take her out for a spin.

Park assist should be standard. Paint quality could be better. Dual power seats. Auto Up Windows.

Fun to drive
By Terry

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Challenger R/T (6 speed) for 4 months now and love it. I enjoy the smooth ride, the power and the look of this car. The only drawback I can note is the skip shift, but this can be overcome by waiting a second for the slow car to get some distance and laying into the gas pedal. I rev at 1600 RPM doing 70 on the highway in 6th gear and love the sound of the Hemi when I hit the throttle. Great car.

Look and feel.

Get rid of the skip shift feature.

Luxary over the power
By Grant

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I knew I wanted the Challenger and that was it. The lot my sister deals with called and said they had just gotten a deep water blue, SE, the the preferred customer package. Looking at the R/Ts and the STR8s, and then seeing the difference in price, I TOOK THE SE! I was in denial about the lackluster performance, however, from previously owning a 4 cylinder Camry, I soon realized I was being greedy. I just have to not bark too much when I pull next to a Camaro at a red light. I, like many others, traded performance for beauty. In the vanity department, you can't come CLOSE to this car, SE, R/T or SRT8, and thats something camaro and mustang owners will just have to accept.

I love the touch screen radio, along with the extremely smooth ride. Im a big guy, 6'2", 260 lbs, and this car has plenty of room. I can't drive this car without being complimented. I like something unique, and I am the only deep blue with silver strips in the area.

The get up and go in the SE could be better. And I agree that the visibility in the back is challenging. For someone who wants it all in a car, especially a car that will hold its on visually for years, Challenger takes it.

My 2010 Challenger 3.5V6 with add ons
By Kris

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I only have 2600 miles on my Challenger so far.Even though it's only a 3.5 liter V6 admittedly, I love driving it!It's a classy looking reproduction of the Challenger from the 1970's,only better!I owned a 1970 Barracuda with a 318 V8 in,1982-1983.It had the body style of the "Cuda" and although, I loved driving it, my new Challenger is twice the car my 1970 Barracuda (Cuda) was overall!

Body style,comfort,MPG,and most important of All, you don't see a New Challenger sitting at every traffic light like you do with the New Camaro .I greatly prefer the body design of the Challenger compared to the New Camaro! Ittakes me back to the Real Muscle Car Era!

I have added Cat Back Exhausts,Cold Air Intake & downloaded the "Predator" tunable performance program from Diablo Sport.I chose the High Performance Program where,I use "Only" 93 Octane gasoline.It's not a "Hemi" but,I have Great HP&Tqe, = performance! I traded a 06 350Z with 325 HP. No regrets!

Read Editors Review
By Rock12

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Please read the Editors review. The editors are spot on! I don't hate my Challenger but I should of went another route, Poor performance, Very Uncomfortable interior,Blind spots,Very slow acceleration,rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no Winter,Water gets trapped under the spoiler,arm rest is too far back, (it slides forward but feels really cheap that way like it could break). Not a very well built car I smell plastic or something burning every time I pull in my garage

Looks, Radio is cool

Motor, transmission, interior mainly the seats, for a very expensive car the quality of materials could be a lot better, noticed rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no winter