2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: Road Trip Notes
May 18, 2010
Just a couple leftover notes from my road trip in the Challenger.
- Best tank of gas yielded 23.9 mpg. Not bad considering I was running 80 mph most of the time.
- The iPod interface works well, but the nav system doesn't let you do much while you're moving. Lame.
- There's no actual dead pedal. There is, however, a big empty space to rest your left foot, so good enough.
- You can fit four full-size golf bags in the trunk should you need to transport a few friends in a pinch. Didn't expect that.
- It still gets looks, even when it's covered in several hundred miles of road grime.
Ed Hellwig, Senior Editor, Inside Line @ 25,102 miles