Used 2007 Dodge Caliber Consumer Reviews - 438 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Caliber

View reviews for a specific Caliber model:

Problems
By Yadi

2007 Dodge Caliber 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I had to replace tie rod and ball joints. Again, I'm replacing the ball joints. I put in new alternator and a battery. Right now it has 102k miles. But it used with 70k miles. I don't recommend a dodge caliber to anyone. Money pit car

4door awd. rtf okay car
By logan

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2007 dodge caliber rt for 4years now and needless to say its been a dependable vehicle love the style and how it rides.. but im at 99400 miles and beginning to run into issues. I have replaced the throttle body ball joint front and back struts and springs/coils exhaust cap. Other then other maintenance that's everything I've dealt with. I will say though I do not like driving it in winter at all. Just doesnt seem to do as well as Id hope.

Nice car, with a problem.
By dodgekia

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We got our caliber in March 2014, when we got it, it had a problem. Behind the driver seat there is a water leak on the floor each time it rains, in the other hand, the caliber is very spacious and comfortable, the floor on the cargo area is nice because it is made of plastic, so in case of like a spill, you can easily wipe it of. The seats are very comfortable, especially when it is cold and you turn on the heated seats. Legroom is nice too. The car is fun to drive, because of the engine on the R/T (2.4L I4)

Cooled glove box, fold down speakers, 18-inch wheels, heated seats, sunroof, 7 brand speakers, headlight washer.

Ashamed.....
By dickson3

2007 Dodge Caliber 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I went and made an account just so I could complain, this is nothing but a money pit, ive replaced alternator, brakes, struts, cruise control, and 2 pairs of tires. ive had it about 6 years and just paid it off. Im so angry about this vehicle, every site you go on its the same complaint over and over again. this should be recalled. Had a ford and didnt have near as many problems. I should of kept it. Yeah cooler is a joker back bumper scratches and its expensive to fix.
open up the back windows and it sounds like your in a helicopter. save yourself the money and get something else.

junk
By frddfrd

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

bought it used with 33,000 miles on it. iv'e put six thousand miles on it, that's it. throttle position control gone bad, already. forty thousand miles!!!

fun to drive and nice to look at.

use better parts