1 of 1 people found this review helpful
3 Years of Misery, Ready for trade in
By Jackie on
Vehicle2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
ReviewThings wrong since 06/22/07 to 9/7/10.
1. Four sets of tires (awd is eating them)
2. Sunroof replaced (still having closing issues)
3. Rims replaced (clear coat peeled off, second set too)
4. Both front lower ball joints replaced.
5. Front speakers replaced.
6. Passenger side door doesn't unlock when cold
7. The emission light is on now, car bucks
8. My left headlight blew out. Replaced and it blew out again.
The horn won't honk when you lock it anymore and the doors won't auto lock at 30 now either. I now have to take this car to the dealer and pay out my rear to fix this with my warranty now over. Fix it then get rid of it. I always kept up-to date tune ups too :( DON'T BUY THIS CAR!
Best FeaturesI fell outta love with this car a long time ago >:(
Worst FeaturesEverything from the tires to the killer blind spots.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.