Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$500Restrictions: Tucson Electric Power (TEP) offers EV owners a rebate of 75%, up to $500, towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Tucson Electric Power (TEP).
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
Consumer Reviews for the Dodge Hornet
Finally Dodge (Alfa Romeo) does it correctly!
More about the Dodge Hornet
How much does it cost to lease a Dodge Hornet in Tucson, AZ?
- A Dodge Hornet lease in Tucson, AZ starts at about $384 and runs up to $666. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Dodge Hornet 2024 in Tucson, AZ?
- It costs between $384 and $666 to lease a Dodge Hornet 2024 in Tucson, AZ. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.