Save up to $3,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$3,000Restrictions:
Anaheim Public Utilities offers EV owners a rebate of up to $3000 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Anaheim Public Utilities.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Up to $3,000 per networked charger and the customer must also sign up for any available time-based rate, as applicable
To learn more, visit https://www.anaheim.net/593/Private-EV-Charger-Rebate
Consumer Reviews for the Dodge Hornet
Finally Dodge (Alfa Romeo) does it correctly!
More about the Dodge Hornet
How much does it cost to lease a Dodge Hornet in Anaheim, CA?
- A Dodge Hornet lease in Anaheim, CA starts at about $421 and runs up to $604. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Dodge Hornet 2024 in Anaheim, CA?
- It costs between $421 and $604 to lease a Dodge Hornet 2024 in Anaheim, CA. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.