Service 495 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Car Dealership Lowell Massachusetts | Edmunds
Print | Edit this listing

495 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Service Reviews

  • 724 Rogers St
  • Lowell, MA 01852 (map)
  • Chat with Dealer
Service Rating:

Dealership not honoring Chrysler Service Contract

Written by charmer3 on 11/28/07 12:00:00 AM PST Go back to Service reviews
Recommend this dealer? No

This dealership changed hands from IRA motors to Lowell CDJ. My vehicle was purchased at IRA and included an essential care contract. This contract is issued by Chrysler motors and is an agreeement between Chrysler and the customer to perform the stated maintenance on the coupon. During a recent visit to the dealership for service I was informed that they would not honor the coupon for total value, however they would honor it for 40% and I would have to pay the remaining 60% for the service visit. I pointed out to the manager, that the contract clearly states it is an agreement between Chrysler and myself for full maintenance (in this case an oil change). The manager then proceeded to inform me that they were not a participating dealer with respect to Chrysler programs. I would be leary of buying a vehicle from this dealership if they are not participating to the full extent with Chrysler motors. You may end up paying for repairs and service that you thought would be covered.

Dealership Experience

Were you satisfied with the quality of work performed on your vehicle? Not available Did the dealership complete the work within the timeframe promised? Not available Did the dealership provide you with an accurate quote of the work to be performed? Not available Do you feel the price paid for service(s) was fair and appropriate? Not available Did the dealer honor all commitments made? Not available

Post a Comment or Update This Review
Post a Comment or Update This Review