Used 1999 Daewoo Leganza Consumer Reviews

$937 - $2,403

Used Leganza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A superb machine for the money!

ikrasov, 08/30/2003
CDX 4dr Sedan

If you are looking for a used vehicle (Daewoo has stopped producing vehicles for North American market for now) that will last you at least another 5 years with minimal mechanical failures, then the Leganza is a perfect vehicle for you. Daewoo's Leganza is one of the most reliable vehicles out there with room inside to seat 5 in as much of or more comfort as Camry or Accord would provide.

I'm Lovin' It

LJGotsDaewoo, 06/24/2007
SE 4dr Sedan

Okay, so when people think of Daewoo they think of microwaves. This car is so much better. It was the best $26000 I spent back in 01. I love the styling, I think it looks better than a Jaguar. And me, I'm a big girl and the seat fits. The stereo is lovely. I love the bass. The fuel economy is excellent too. It usually averages 22 combined. I love my Daewoo and I will never sell it. My baby's baby's will have this car. They need to bring Daewoo back. They are good looking powerful cars. I love this car!

Great value

rgreene, 06/27/2002
CDX 4dr Sedan

This vehicle represnts a great value. It is the best looking vehicle in it's class.

Outstanding Value

Dave Bee, 08/01/2002
SE 4dr Sedan

Outstanding value in an Accord/Camry sized vehicle. Extremely reliable, comfortable, well built vehicle. Will absolutely buy another one - Daewoo has a winner here.

The Daewoo Experience

Jess Portwood, 10/15/2002
CDX 4dr Sedan

This car has been completely satisfying to this point. It is a nimble fun car to dry. It handles like a much more expensive car. Its just a shame that they are being discontinued in this country. G.M. would be wise to replace some of their clunkers with this car, that for the money can't be beat.