Used 2014 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Town and Country for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

95,000 miles of carefree comfortable travel

Gerald Boettcher, 12/17/2016
Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This van handles well and is comfortable to drive in any weather conditions. I get 27 mpg overall. I tow a 35000 lb boat with no problems - I have the towing package. The heated seats and steering wheel are great in the cold weather here in Wisconsin. I have no problems with snow, ice, and rain. I just replaced the Michelin Energy Saver tires with Defenders. These tires have better traction. With the Energy Savers, I got a lot of tire squeal when I started up briskly to fit into traffic. The Defenders do not squeal - I just go. The 3.6 engine has a lot of power so I can get into traffic easily. This is the best of seven Chrysler minivans that I have owned since my first one in 1988. I have never had a problem with any of my vans. I do change the transmission fluid every 30,000 miles and change the engine oil on this van at 4,000 miles. This maintenance has kept my vans from repairs on engines and transmissions. Now, with 85,000 miles on this van, it runs like new. My new Michelin tires get me through the snow with no problem. I just drove through 11.5 inches of snow on my way home on Hwy 57 here in Wisconsin. On this drive, I saw 25 or so cars in the ditch. I had no problems! I really love this van. On a recent 600 mile trip, I got 30.8mpg (300 mi out and 300 mi return) I sold this van to my son. He and his wife and daughter love it. This was the best van ever. I now have a 2019 Chrysler Pacifica which has more features and a quieter ride. I think the 2014 was easier to drive and had better vision. It had better ground clearance which is a concern with the snow we get in Wisconsin. I miss the hard drive for music. My Pacifica uses thumb drives for music storage and has a better sound system. I sold this 2014 T&C to my son. He loves it. He uses it to go camping and appreciates all of the room it has. He now has over 50,000 mile on it and it still drives like new.

Handy dandy van!

Dave Yallup, 12/07/2018
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This van is exactly what I was looking for. Before retirement we had a pickup and a car but wanted to limit to one to keep cost down. The Town and Country with it's ability to store the seats in the floor gives us the cargo space of the pickup and the comfort of the car.

Rear air shocks defective off dealers lot

kgm3, 04/30/2014
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The ride was very poor right off dealers lot. The air shocks did not hold charge. Warranty was called to replace and after many calls from the customer care department with loss orders and 800 back orders on this parts for our area. The parts arrived seven weeks later after repeated calls and miss directions. Unable to drive vehicle. The new parts did not overly improve the ride which is choppy my old 2010 Grand Caravan has a better ride then the more expensive 2014 Town & Country. Last year for this model guess they do not care once they have your money.

A comfortable Minivan that fullfills it's purpose

Gerard Cabrera, 12/21/2017
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Stow and go is great. Much faster than it looks. Good fuel economy, especially on the highway. Great ride with ok handling, with very good reliability

I’m in love with this mom car!!!

Rebekah Ortiz , 03/18/2021
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My babies are so happy to be in a relaxing and spacious environment. This is the perfect car for big families that love to travel!!

12345...8