Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Dont Buy It!
By tbruner

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Recently bought a used T&C with low miles.
I have only had it for 6 months and already had
issues with it stalling, also issues with breaking
system.
Spoke with manager from Chrysler and they will not back their product.
Needless to say,I will never buy another Chrysler vehicle again.
I hope that this helps anybody else to make a decision on what to buy.
I told the rep from Chrysler that I would be sure to advertise for them.
But I should also add, shame on GM for no longer making a mini van for those with young children.
Oh, one more thing I forgot, 16mpg is what I have been getting.

stow and go feature is nice - that was the original selling point since we have young children.

breaking system, the key fob is junk, why does the vehicle stall for no reason???, 16 mpg - come on!

Always wanted one
By dawnco

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I always admired the T&C whenever I rode in them and knew that whenever the need arose I would get one.
From carting around fishing poles to wheelchair and long trips on the road (with an airbed in back)- it was the perfect solution for us. This van came with a Sirius sat. and the remaining warranty from the dealer. We don't use the 2/3rd row seats that often and don't
have room to store seats, so this worked perfect for our situation.
Van came with 23k miles and got it for 19.9k

Sirius radio is great for long trips when all you get is dead air in the middle of nowhere. I love that the foot pedals raise and lower since there is a 4 inch height difference between the two of us. No more bruised knees when I get in Perfect size in the back for a twin size airbed and still have room for luggage when we drive to the other end of the US. Mileage is wonderful in the city - about 22MPG

Get up and go at stop signs isn't what you would expect but then I probably have a lead foot. Seat aren't as plush as we are used to (1995 crown vic) but that can be fixed. A lot of new dashboard icons to get used to and the change oil notification as well - just used to doing that every 3k, no fail.

So Far, So Good
By scottyp1

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Reliability was definitely a concern when purchasing this vehicle, after reading bad review after bad review...but after test driving the T&C, we were pretty much sold.
The vehicle is comfortable and has served our family well.
My only complaint is that the road noise is a bit loud...but this is more of a minor annoyance than anything.

Our 2010 T&C Touring has about 12k miles on it now and so far, we have not had any issues.

We've been very happy with our purchase so far.

Stow n Go, Automatic doors, DVD entertainment system, remote start.

Perhaps increase the screen resolution on the DVD entertainment system a bit.

Excellent Value
By dseawell

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Having owned both Honda and Toyota vans in the last 4 years I believe that the Chrysler T&C is on par with both of them. Feature for feature the T&C surpasses both of them at a price that is thousands less. The ride and interior environment is very comfortable not sporty but this is a van. If the 2010 version of the T&C fixes many of the earlier years problems then this van will be in the family for a long time.

Satellite radio, Power lift gate and doors.

Better center console in the touring model.

Follow-up review at 9,000 miles
By Chrycominivanfan

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just a follow-up to my review of April 2010. After 9,000 miles, including a 3,500 mile trip in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and various national parks in Utah, we have been absolutely thrilled with our T&C Limited. Three tanks on trip yielded over 28 mpg; overall was over 25 mpg. Very comfortable and quiet. BTW, per a previous review, original owners can get a free set of user manuals with a single phone call to Chrysler.

Flexibility of Sto'nGo, 4.0L V6 performance, ride, features, value (especially in Limited trim), gas mileage and smooth shifting 6-speed automatic transmission.

So far , so good.