Used 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews - 65 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Town and Country

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Intermittent Electrical Problems
By familyoffive

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Air conditioning fan, radio, DVD player, power outlets, automatic windows and windshield wipers will shut down intermittently then, if we shut off the van, the things not working come on again (but the van ignition is still in the "off" position) then a little while later, no telling when, it all pops back on again. Sometimes the power flickers. Honda dealership (where we bought it) replaced ignition switch. Same problem back again. Any suggestions/similar experiences?

Interior is very nice, leather seats, DVD player, nice interior.

Electrical system. (I've seen other reviews out there with this same problem dating back to 2002) I wish Chrysler would have dealt with it back then and it wouldn't be happening on this 2007 van :(

Not happy
By odgers

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Chrysler Town and Country Touring. Top of the line. It has been nothing but problems. The Dealership I bought the car from changed from Chrysler to Nissan, Wonder why? So now I have to drive further away to get car serviced, which cost me more money in gas and miles on my car. etc, My dad was a mechanic, my brother in law is a mechanic, so it not like I do not know cars. All kinds of problems with squeaks, screeches of brakes it is horrible, I am embarrassed when I pull up next to someone. Just horrible. I went to have them checked they tell me not making that sound now, can’t fix, it’s the brake pad has metallic metal or something my god it’s a $36,000.00 vehicle.

Review whole system, top to bottom

Town and Country
By Janice Berger

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My van is pretty good. It's base but that's all I really need. For it being a base it's pretty good, good gas mileage, good space. The interior and comfort could be a little better, it's build quality is good and it is very reliable. My husband loaded a go-kart after taking out my seats in my van and there was still room for 4 more passengers! It's pretty good. I would recommend it to anyone:)

Electric Hatch

Comfort on the second row captain seats

Total trash
By shep

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this van new and I always take it in for regular service. I have had nothing but constant problems with it. The trans slips, a/c problems, steering column noise, ignition key switch replaced, suspension bushings replaced, plus much more. The van has been towed in more times than I want to remember. All I can say is do not buy a Chrysler - total trash!

Comfortable ride

Build a quality, reliable product

Disappointed working mother of two
By karen dalhart

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Only bought this vehicle with a little over 17k miles. To date has been nothing but a hassle just trying to figure out what the problem is. Appears in order to find out the whining, hesitation and lack of getting up and go when you first start off, you have to replace a half of dozen parts to get to the real problem. The more research we do only believes us to one thing - big lemons. If anyone knows of an actual website for Chrysler that allows you to voice your opinion about their product please let us know. Now we know why American made vehicles are being replace by foreign vehicles - quality does count.

Would probably be comfortable if it ever ran smoothly.

How about honoring your lemons.