Used 1997 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews

Used Town and Country for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Never again!

tdml68, 09/30/2003
LXi 4dr Ext Minivan

I wanted to be a supportive Buy USA citizen, but after my problems with the Chrysler and ALL of the headaches--never again. I should have known after the first week I bought it. The interior was leaking because the rear door seal was leaking. The sliding door was defective. I've had to replace the transmission. I've had to replace the engine The A/C Compressor Ever since I've owned it, there is a high pitch sound when it is driven faster than 60 miles an hour--I hear it but Chrylser never hears it. Amazing. I could go on and on... Stay away from these if you want peace of mind. I am now looking to dump the junk and get a Sienna or Odyssey.

Transmission Fixed?

Elderchuck, 01/13/2005
LX 4dr Ext Minivan

This is our fifth Chrysler mini van because it is a comfortable ride and large space. Mileage is disappointing and never buy one without power train extended warranty. This is also our tenth transmission (two each).

Mixed Review

barrettson, 10/14/2003
LXi 4dr Ext Minivan

Average $400-500 repairs every 3 mos. or so. Lots of sensors going bad. Great ride and performance, though.

Good choice!

Mr. Mac, 03/02/2003
LXi 4dr Ext Minivan

Overall experience is great. Rides well, lots of room, and has been VERY dependable - no mechanical concerns at all. I am ready to trade up to a new '03.

Town and Country LXI

ByrdDawg, 11/15/2003
LX 4dr Ext Minivan

I bought this vehicle at a good price. I've experienced no major problems with it, and I've only had to replace three parts [from normal wear and tear].

12345...8