Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Sebring

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Not A Very Good Car
By Fran

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this car as a company vehicle last year July 2007. I have the 2.7L V6 engine. I must say, the car is very stylish from the outside but basically, car is a piece of crap! I took this car in several times to the dealership for various repairs. Problems that stand out for me is the following - Car dies intermittenly at low speeds. When making left turns, car makes a growling noise. At stops, sometimes car sputters, then surges forward when foot is on brake. If you don't have to drive it and leave it parked the car get 10's all around. Once you drive it the car gets 1's all around! I will never ever purchase a Chrysler product. No wonder the 3 big American car companies are going out of business!

Stylish exterior looks, that's about it.

Interior looks tacky and cheap. The front cabin is tight and very uncomfortable.

Good so far!
By jpassare

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my 07 Sebring new, and put 25K miles in one year. In this time it only needed one minor fix to the trunk release. I have the 2.4l 4 cyl, and no issues with pep. I'm a bit surprised by some reviews that report lack of pep. I travel a lot, and have driven many rental cars with 4 cyl. engines. I don't think any of them have as much go or more power than my Sebring. On the highway it's quite and handles far better than I expected for the price I paid. On one recent highway trip I got 35 mpg doing mostly 70 mph. My only concern is if Chrysler will stay in business to honor the life time power- train warranty that came with my car for no extra cost!

Outside and inside appearance, and highway handling. Excellent gas mileage.

Reduce engine exhaust noise.

MY BABY!
By love my sebring

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I went to a Nissan dealership, and drove away with a Chrysler. I'm a college student, wanted to get something I wouldn't have to pray would break down on me. Test drove a few Nissans then I test drove the Sebring, and then took it home. I love the way the car looks. It's great on gas, and the sound system is great. People have been complaining about the pick up, I think the car is quite peppy, and when I'm on the highway I don't even realize how fast I'm going sometimes. The inside feels sorta like a airplane cockpit, but I love my car ! I love the gas mileage it rivals a Honda, or Nissan . Not bad for an American made car

Exterior, Stain Resistant Seats, Sound System, Gas mileage!

More Trunk Space, Full Size Tire ,

What have I done?
By Sick to my stomach

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Sebring about a month ago. I absolutely hate this car. It sounds terrible. Never know what noises I'm going to hear each day. Kind of fun to drive but so noisy and uncomfortable it's hard to get past anything else. Please ask if you can take car for a few days and drive before you buy to make sure it's what you want. Wish I would have. Not fun just sick to my stomach that I'm in this car for a long time. I wish I could hire someone to run it off of a cliff.

Ummm. NONE.

Everything. Especially put all disc brakes on it so it won't make any sounds when I stop.

2007 Sebring Touring
By Tracy

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I leased my Sebring when they were brand new to the showrooms. It was a great car that handled well, has great features like Sirius satellite radio, 6 in dash CD player and most importantly UConnect. I found it so much easier to use than the Trailblazer I had. The four cylinder engine had more than enough power to take us where we were going and in the year and a half I had the car, no problems to report. The greatest concern with the car is safety. The car was in an accident which rendered it a complete loss. The car was hit head on and the air bags never went off. Thankfully my children weren't in the car but I did suffer chest pain from hitting the steering wheel.

UConnect, Exterior styling, heated front seats.

Safety features such as the airbags deploying when in a major accident. Did not like the plastic feel of the interior.