Used 2005 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Sebring

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

This Car is Maintenance Free
By ChrisBrig

2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my Sebring in May of 2006, and I have changed the oil religously, added new tires, and had the brakes serviced. That is it. I have not had any service issues, and this car has never left me stranded on the side of the road. This car is reliable.

pretty good car
By tom galvin

2005 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car 3 years now and no problems. My daughter has wrecked it a couple times almost totaling it. Holds up good in a bad accident, looks nice, has good power, comfortable. The car is great to drive around town and on the highway. When I brake the spare tire makes a thud noise and i've tried to anchor i down better but doesnt work. The car is good and I would say its upper class quality.

The leather seats, the trunk space and the wheels.

the horn is to weak and a/c isnt cold enough for 100 degrees outside during summer in georgia.

2005 Chrysler Sebring GTC Sun Fun
By Glenn Merideth

2005 Chrysler Sebring GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2005 Sebring GTC by accident, looking for a Chrysler 300, the cute little Pearl Firemist Red GTC grabbed my eye and my heart, and the rest is history. I live out in the boonies in the shadow of the Montana Rockies, and my car has performed flawlessly in temps from 110 to minus 35, always starts instantly, and has never had a mechanical problem of any kind. I have used Mobile One every 5000 miles since new, and it uses no oil at 50000 miles now. Has averaged 28 MPG with 90 % highway miles, and 22 in town, or with the top down on the highway around 20. Great comfort, looks and build quality. I plan on keeping it for the rest of my life. I would buy it all over again.

GTC black/carbon fiber interior. Body style. Performance/handling. Fuel Economy ease of top operation. Build quality. Is holding its value well. Reliability.

Improved seats, better sealing top, window controls for rear seat passengers. nowhere to put your right foot when using cruise control. Improve tilt wheel function, Relocate battery from wheel well, Improve headlights, Offer a turbo version.

The car of style
By Eddie

2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

What sold me was the style inside and outside, rear passenger foot room, headlights/driving lamps, and the cornering is wonderful. The 2.7 liter V6 gets the job done for the size of motor and can keep up with most of the 3.0 series engines in the market today. I get and average of 24 to 27 mpg in city and 26 to 30 on hwy which is pretty good for a V6. If you are looking for a great car to have fun in and turn heads this would be that car and a plus is it is affordable.

The sleek design of the car (not boxy), seats hug your body and fell really comfortable, engine is really quiet at idle (then hit the gas and you get a sports car tone out of the exhaust), 16" stock chrome rims, abs all around disc brakes, a/c, and power everything.

If electric ignition can respond allot quicker when you need to punch the gas to pass a car!

Excellent Car
By Don Pelzel

2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The car has been a pleasant surprise with the ride and fuel mileage. With 72000 miles with no problems. If I drive 70 miles an hour I have obtained over 33 miles to the gallon. Original tires and brakes. Very happy with this purchase.

Ride,handling and braking are excellent. Exterior design is pleasant. Quiet ride. A/C and heater above expectation.

None that I can think of.