Skip to main content
$37,095

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
2 out of 5 stars

It's not us, Call Chrysler!

Mad Dad, 05/17/2022
Limited 4dr Minivan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

My entertainment system has never worked on my 2022 pacifica. Lots of online forums with unhappy customers with same issue. We're commonly told by the dealers "we cannot repair, it's a Chrysler software issue IN WORK"....6 months later still waiting. Until all the bugs are worked out, I don't recommend purchasing a partially operating Pacifica.

Also Consider
2022 GMC Acadia
Check out current offers on the GMC Acadia
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

Fire Risk

SCT, 04/18/2022
Hybrid Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT)

We have had so many issues with this minivan. Since purchasing we have needed to be towed twice because the computer detected an issue with the hybrid battery. After having the hybrid battery replaced (which required us to go 2 weeks without the vehicle), now we have had 2 separate recalls due to a fire risk. The latest still has no fix, so we are unable to plug in the vehicle or park it near buildings or other cars. This recall has been open for more than two months now with no update from Chrysler. Stay away from this vehicle!

Best vehicle ever

RogerW, 12/09/2021
Hybrid Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

What an incredible van. Chrysler did everything right. Hybrid technology is super slick. No passenger has been able to feel the transmission shift! No one believes it’s a Chrysler! Love the ride. Not one single problem. Grandkids love the DVD player. Mileage is incredible. Interior is huge. I drop the third seats and put a huge crate in for my German Shepard. I love my van!

Had to replace both Batteries

Josh, 04/28/2022
Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Car doesn't have 7000 miles yet and this car already had so many problems, i had to replace both Batteries before the car even had 5000 miles which I paid out of pocket since the avrage time to get an appointment at a Chrysler service center was between 1 to 2 months and the Batteries were completely dead. transmission is horrible, jerking, hard shifts, failure to shift gears when needed, etc. The suspension is horrible when I drive on the slightest bump or pothole you feel like sitting in a loose box of matches, evrything is shaking

2 out of 5 stars

1500 miles in a brand new Pacifica (after Sienna)

Alex, 07/07/2022
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I've rented a brand new Pacifica with 300 miles on the odometer and drove it for about 1500 miles up the California PCH. Since I have a 2021 Sienna I drive on daily basis, here are some comparison points. First off, I should say that Pacifica is not a bad car. It certainly has strong points and some people have highlighted them already ( strong engine and a lot of space in the rear seats). That said, here is what I found to be inferior: Driving and drivetrain. - The real-life fuel consumption was 24 mpg, tops. - A bit of excessive road noise. - Steering felt a notch too flimsy. - Passengers complained of too much bouncing, especially in the back seat. - Maybe because it was a new car (the issue was largely gone by the end of my trip), the transmission sounded really weird when slowing the car down while on adaptive cruise control. Screeching/grinding sound, as if it was ready to fall out. - Adaptive cruise control: - Jerky and not very reliable. I had to keep my foot over the brake all the time, as it accelerated at the car in front more than once. Also, when keeping the distance it tends to accelerate and slow down, rather than keep pace. - There are two cruise control activation buttons: one is for a regular cruise and one for the Adaptive one? Why? Makes no sense to me. - Sluggish cruise control activation screen. Tempted to press the button again and again. Interior. - Shallow and excessively wide cup holders in the back. Such that regular water bottles were falling out. - Dysfunctional center console. And who needs nickel and dime coin holders these days? - Rotary gear switch (maybe cool for some fancy vehicles, but not for a minivan) is located near the volume knob! I've almost confused it a few times. Multimedia system. - Android auto does not go into the night (dark) mode. It is borderline dangerous, as the screen remains super bright and blinds the driver after dawn. -Bluetooth/USB Android auto feature is flaky. The Head unit keeps on losing connection for no apparent reason and requires force reconnect. A few times it failed to charge the phone while on the USB connection port.

4 out of 5 stars