2020 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $4,982
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Visited dealership for repairs 6 times in 6 months

Nicole, 02/24/2020
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I have a Chrysler Pacifica Limited. It's had one issue after another. Electrical issues, infotainment screen freezing, fuel pump failed, issues with sliding doors, and the latest is the compressor on the A/C is bad. It's unbelievable how many times I've had to take it to the dealership for repairs. I love this van as far as the interior features and comfort but it has not been reliable and I've spent hours taking it on for repairs.

Many problems especially hard shifts

Kevin B, 07/25/2020
Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The transmission on the Pacifica is awful. Hard shifts (and I mean really hard!) are common occurrences and started while it was new. Problems with the electrical system and the automatic doors not closing correctly. My first and last Chrysler.

Glad I bought this van

Ron, 11/30/2019
Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Researched all the minivans. Owned an older Odyssey spans and liked it. Couldn’t get away from all the Pacifica’s features and good reviews. Got it a month ago and the more I drive it the more I like it. It’s got good power, comfortable, quiet, and many, many features. The 9 speed tranny’s fine so far, smooth. If you’re on the fence get it you’ll like it. Touring L “S” with advanced safety tec

Ad
Build Your Pacifica
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 8 Trims
  • $35,045starting MSRP

Nana loves her new Pacifica!

Ken Voelker, 06/09/2020
Limited 35th Anniversary Edition 4dr Minivan w/Prod. End 01/20 (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This is our fourth Chrysler Corp van, and to my knowledge, still the only one that has Stow 'n Go seating, allowing a completely flat floor, at floor level, without removing seats. And now it's easier than ever to convert from a comfortable 7 passenger van with good baggage capability, to an easy to load panel truck. This is a very versatile vehicle. Only problem is it's so nicely appointed you don't want to get it dirty or banged up by hauling stuff! The new one is quiet, easy to drive, comfortable, and as stylish as any other van. You can get it with all the same toys available on much more expensive cars. I'm pretty sure this will be another "keeper!"

2nd Pacifica and we love it even more

Gerald, 12/28/2019
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

We replaced our leased 2017 Pacifica with a 2020 Pacifica. We liked our 2017 very much but it had several widely documented annoyances (e.g. lack of carplay, backup camera/infotainment display too dim, etc). The 2018 and newer models fixed these annoyances - I guess that's the problem of getting a 1st model year car. The 2 cars are 95% the same, but these updates and other minor improvements made the 2020 even better. We had no issues w our 2017 except for a handful of recalls, which were annoying. Hopefully the 2020 will be as reliable. I actually wanted to get a hybrid version, but b/c of production delay and the timing of our lease expiration, we were forced to get another gas version. We had previously leased a 2014 Odyssey, which was an OK car. We also looked into a 2020 Odyssey. Each has its virtues, but we felt the Pacifica fits our needs better. Even though we have other luxury cars in the family, I would usually prefer driving the Pacifica as it's just so functional as a family vehicle.

12345...6