Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 319 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Worst car ever
By the worst car ever

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car in October 2004 thinking; wow this car looks so nice. And needles to say, it only looks nice. Ever since I purchased this car my bank account has dropped drastically. Front end changed 2, motor oil magically disappearing, rear cross member completely shot, this creating a nice 5k bill not including the new back tires. Front suspensions changed 4 times, Rack and pinion change both sides over 4 times. Now that I only owe one month to the bank, I will be selling the money pit. Hey I just purchase the 2010 Hyundai Genesis with their 100k millage warranty and 10 years. wow I love this Car, check it out

looks

front end suspension.

Just bought one
By krissy

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I accidentally stumbled upon this car at my 3rd dealership of car shopping. The sales guy said "lets just take it for a test drive. I wasn't planning on liking the car, and was just going to test drive the car for kicks, and then I was gonna leave, and go on to the next lot. And after I drove it, I fell in love with it. Although I had to replace the rotors and one brake pad, and a tire, (hopefully that will be it) I love the feel of the car, and there is so much more room than that of my Toyota Camry. I feel like I walked away with a great car. Hopefully I can say the same thing about it in 2 years. I will write more then! :)

comfort, space, safety, awd 6 leather seats, not to high like an SUV, and doesn't have that minivan feel.

hmm. none that i can think of just yet. i will be watching the oil, after reading some reviews, and paying attention to the abs system though!

Excellent Crossover!
By Leo

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We had this great vehicle now for 5 years and our kids still love it as much as we do. From the tri-zone AC to heated front and rear seats, DVD 6 disc, sunroof, satellite radio and leather and suede interior - FIRST CLASS! My wife loves the memory seats W/adjusting break pedals. This vehicle plows through snow like a plow. I wish Chrysler still made this car because we would buy another one no-problem!

Comfort for all!

More HP.

Blind spot? $2000 later
By Cassandra

2005 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My hatred of this vehicle continues. My only salvation is the extended warranty since I paid cash for the beast. My main rant is the deceitful mpg listed on the window. I trusted and I got schnooked. Do your homework!

Still the blind spots. Big dent and $2000 later, I am going to get a sticker which states, "I told you it had blind spots!"

Just Great!
By MARY

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it! Very comfortable, great fuel economy; especially on the highway. 250 hp & 250 torque, really good for an SUV

Leather seats, great audio, comfortable for every passenger, perfect for trips.

The exterior design is not too attractive, but still nice compared to other SUVs.