Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 319 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

I Love This Vehicle
By Mc_Lani

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After about a year of car shopping, the Pacifica caught our eye. The reviews were "so-so" and I hadn't really seen any around. After a test drive and more shopping around, we agreed this was the choice for us. It's as dreamy owning one as I'd hoped. At first, there were blindspots in the rear corners, but now I'm accustomed to using my side mirrors and being more cautious (which is a good thing anyway, right?). Wish the gas mileage were better - wish ALL vehicle gas mileage were better! If you have a large family, this isn't your car (the second row seats fold up and you really don't want to climb over). We have a family of 4 and it fits like a glove. We can't wait to take a roadtrip!!

Luxurious comfort quality and style, automatic rear hatch, secure feeling of 5 star crash rating (we have the additional air bags) and the AWD in our region. It's been very comforting this winter season. Optional third row seating or, folded down, the wagon-like bed in the back for storage.

Gas mileage...

chryslerc error pacifica 2005
By Help

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

car was alright for the 1t few days .. within a month i started having problems with it . while driving the car would shut off... in the middle of the road or no matter where im at the car would shut off completely had a few close calls.. its a very scary thing the steering wheel starts to be very difficult to control it locks and the car turns off.. took it back to car dealer they cannot find anything ... this has happened 3-4 times so far ... called chrysler directly they did nothing.... would like to know if anyone else had similar experiences. thank you

WOW one of the BEST
By Rollin

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Now have 6,000 miles and ready to rate it. Have had nothing but compliments from friends and neighbors who we've taken for rides etc. Great power, comfort, all the options one would want. No Nav system as I'm a male and can read roadmaps. Great visibility, ride and easy entry and exit. We're old and need that!!! Never thought we would be so pleased with this purchase.

ROOM there's more than you realize. Controls are great and easy to get at. Ride is really great. Handling is precise.

MPG is borderline. Get about 20 on avg. which for the weight is o.k. Blind spot in rear takes getting used to. Tire pressure warning system alarms when tires are cold which the Dealer says is acceptable. When they warm up the note on the dash gos off. Sirus is great BUT no song ident.

pacifica
By janrnowicki

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am 67 years old and have had many vehicles. The Chrysler Pacifica is the most beautiful comfortable vehicle that I ever owned. My wife had a back operation 7 years and comfort is very important. The Pacifica fullfills all the comforts that my wife's back requires.It even rides smoother than our 3 previous Buicks. The exterior and interior looks far surprass al other vehicles.

Comfort, rugedness and design.

Gas mileage can always be improved if and only if the other attributaes of the Pacifica are not compromised.

pacificia rating 8.5
By Trammell

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The look really got my attention. The only draw back to me is there is not a lot of front row room for the driver and passenger. I feel chrysler should take out the third row seat,that way the could make more room up front. Other than that I love my pacificia.