Used 2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Consumer Reviews - 707 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

I'm Heart Broken!
By Sandy

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I doubt too many people are looking to buy a 2004 Pacifica, but if you are, check that under carriage for rust! I purchased this car new in 2004. The plan was to take lots of fun road trips with the grandkids. I made sure we had a DVD player and a good sound system. With adapters, they could even play their game consoles. The car has been very reliable and has never given me a problem. I always had the scheduled maintenance performed and as various things needed repair, I did that. Everything was great and I loved this car. About a year ago when the car had just over 100,000 miles, my mechanic told me there was a little rust forming on the undercarriage. I was shocked! The car has been garaged since the day I purchased it. I had the car washed regularly to remove dirt, snow, and salt from the under carriage. During the past year everything has gone wrong. The air conditioning went out, probably the condenser, they said. The DVD player started making a screeching noise whenever I started the motor. That needed to be disconnected. The fan won't stop blowing at high speed, even when turned off, and the final blow...the rust on the undercarriage has become so bad, my mechanic said it's unsafe to drive! Even though it's thirteen years old, it only has 112,000 miles. The engine is fine. The undercarriage is toast! I'm retired, now I can't drive my car.

Looking be my car
By Andrea

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Own a 2004 Pacifica still Love My car even after all these years!

Tried and extremely true.
By ign17

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm a new driver; I've had my license for less than a year. However, I've been a passenger in a 2004 Pacifica for nearly 11 years. The car is incredibly reliable and I grew to love it so much that I asked my dad to give it to me as a first car, as opposed to selling it. (The value depreciated to a near-ridiculous extent.) It was purchased in 2006 with less than 50,000 miles on it. The space within the car is phenomenal with the back row of seats down. Whether you're hauling people or large objects (like other high school students or your practice gear), it fits comfortably. Leather interiors are a plus. Blind spots are a bit of an issue, but it's just a matter of being careful. Cabin noise isn't too bad. The car has only had one major maintenance problem: A computer bug with the air conditioning and windshield wipers (at the same time, I might add), though this was with 250,000 miles and 11 years of age on the car. It's made several road trips from Virginia to Alabama and back, and it's held up beautifully (mechanically and aesthetically). The acceleration can occasionally feel sluggish, but the brakes remain smooth and I feel very in-control behind the wheel. It's wide, though! This makes it somewhat difficult to park when I'm strapped for space. Overall, it's a solid 9.5 out of 10. I love the Pacifica dearly!

God Blessed Me and My Kids
By Takwana Pinson

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

First off I just brought this car last week. It only had 84,670 miles on it's 11 years old for someone with 3 kids and 2 of them are still in car seats, the space is awesome. Gas is great, I live in Killeen, TX and work in Austin an hour away. I only use a quarter tank of gas to get to and from work. Love it buy it if the price is right!!!! Only paid 7364 for mines!!! No problems yet!!! Thank God for blessing us with this excellent crossover!!!

Life saver!
By Three Girls

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my Used 2004 Pacific being a mother of two it has been great with the comfort & DVD player. I had it for 2 years. My only complaint is it has bottom out on me a few times on the front end. The crash rates are amazing. I got hit head on with my 2 kids in the car totaled my car but we walk out with just a few bumps. I loved my Pacifica & would 100% buy one again!