Used 2007 Chrysler Aspen Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Aspen

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:

Gracious SUV
By Walter

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle drives like a dream SUV. I am very impressed with the interior and exterior components along with the overall smooth ride and drive.

Interior design along with exterior design with the exception of the heavy dark tinted windows. It makes it look more like a liminsine.

The only suggestion with the economy right now is to make your future SUV in V6 engine design,

Love My Vehicle!!
By Lady Di

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I definately would give give this SUV a FIVE-STAR. It is such a great vehicle to drive. It's reliable, classy, and fun. All the kids and their friends fit in just fine. When it's just the adults, it's certainly a nice ride. I compare it to the other SUV's out their, and this one tops them all, especially the for the price you pay. Chrysler did good, just wish you were continuing to make them. My lease is coming up and I now want a HEMI. Oh, what's a girl to do!!!

Cool Vanilla gleams, body style, classy look of interior.

I wish I had running boards!!

Very cool vanilla
By EZRIDER

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Oh I do love this car! Overall best car I have owned, my 11th new car. I'm retired now and don't drive a lot anymore so mpg not an issuse for me, but I had back surgery and my Durango was very uncomfotable after that. The wife said "do not bring home a white car" so this vanilla color bailed me out! I average 14 mpg around town, my first Hemi got 8 and, I like having the accelleration getting onto the expressway and passing. My adult kids call it dad's pimp mobile.

Power liftgate, especially down, no slaming. Heated seats front & second row, temp controls front & rear. Running boards & handles for getting in & out. Power. DVD was nice on trip, first trip in years without backseat helpers!

Cargo net

2007 Aspen
By TN_SWEET_COWGRL

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got mine with 2 miles on it pay cash for it . And it was the best thing that I have gotta in yrs, I get good gas and I love to take trips in it. It's got good room in the back sit for big footed kids. I have the dvd in it too. My little kids love it. And I don't have to worried anyone be happy on the rd now days. It's good for people that have 4 or more kids

Child locks, dvd, cd player, back up alarm.

Put a sit belt in the middle on the 3 row.

Awesome ride...but we're trading down.
By ~m~

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We love our Aspen, it handles well and the bells and whistles are awesome. We haven't had any malfunctions to speak of, although my husband has noticed something strange at the pumps, he often fills up when the needle is on E, and as he fills the tank he expects the gallons on the pump to match what he knows the tank should hold, the numbers come close to matching. It's as if there's a few unrecorded gallons left in his tank (but it's a significant amt). The dealer has checked it out too, and no one can explain it. It's weird. Our one complaint, the rear seats are FIXED. They cannot be slid forward or backward by the occupant to accommodate a tall driver or someone in the 3rd row!

The rear sensors are a lifesaver and so is the rear DVD system with the wireless headphones (we have 2 kids). In particular, I love the positioning of the rear AC vents which are mounted on the ceiling, not at your ankles!!! The automatic gate lift is a huge plus too.

They already made the biggest improvement possible, it's called the Aspen Hybrid. Sorry guys, the gas for this thing is BREAKING OUR BACK. My husband does a lot of "in town" driving, and he's known to have a lead foot if you have one too think twice before buying this car. We are trading down.