Used 2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

2 valve bodies in under 9000 miles
By Disappointed

2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I had to put in 2 Valve bodies in the transmission in under a year and before the car hit 9000 miles. The sport suspension leaves a lot to be desired as well. I feel that the suspension should be much smoother for a $42,000 sticker price. The car is beautiful and the electronics and standard safety features are great, however my transmission issues and suspension rattles outweigh the beauty. The resale value is poor as well.

What Did I do! Downgraded HUGH MISTAKE
By Velvet

2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I now have a 2016. Best part less miles on it. I loved my 2013 300C Luxury black on Black sedan. Not so much with the 2016. That 8 was overcharged by a 1000 plus dollars as dealership did NOT honor the PRICE they had on line. Yet said they.would.. the 2016 is Lacking so much. I hate that I made that stupid trade. It was a huge downgrade to me. I loved my 13. I have to ask God everyday I think of this 2016 LORD HELP ME TO LIKE IT. Yet I have to thank GOD for a vehicle.

Great car
By Eric Tuokkola

2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Love the styling and the comfort. Technology/entertainment package is great.

Interior noisy noisy
By Thomas Bailey

2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Take it for a long drive and drive over bumpy washboard type roads and listen for interior noise

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
By john lee

2016 Chrysler 300 Sedan Alloy 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I just purchased a 300 AWD 2016 in March 2017. The dealership needed to move this car and really discounted the price. I traded in my 2015 Buick Encore(fully loaded, very poor performer) and got an exceptional deal. I took the car home in a snow storm and it was smooth sailing, no skidding, sliding or having the AWD system shut off like it did in the encore. Since the storm, I have put on about 250 miles and this car is a joy to drive. Handles great, accelarates great. So far I have zero complaints. Well done Chrysler!