Used 2010 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler 300

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Signature Series AWD
By scoot59

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had it for 10 days; but I'm already in love with it. We took a trip up into the mountains with it the second day and she handles and drives like a dream. I chose the 300 because I wanted a luxury sedan capable of towing 2000 lbs. That is a short list; and the 300 is by far the best bang for the bucks; and in my opinion; the best looking of the lot. I await the 1st snowstorm to she how she does then. I'll update this post when I've got some miles on her.

Heated seats, Sirius radio; cabin roominess and high quality materials for the price

Navigation should be standard in a car of this caliber

Signature Series AWD
By Scooter

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had it a week; but absolutely love it! I needed a sedan that would tow 2000 lbs; and there are few that fit the bill. The 300 is by far the best looking of the bunch and the most affordable with great options. I choose the V6/ 5 spd for the fuel mileage and will update the post when I have some miles on it. The selling dealer was awesome to work with and would highly recommend them to anyone interested.

Sirius radio; heated seats; moon roof and generous cabin space

Navigation without having to upgrade to the limited model

Love the 300 S8
By BK

2010 Chrysler 300 S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The mid year 300 S8 package is a great car with an amazing list of standard options for the price. The interior is sporty and comfortable and all the electronic gadgets are easy to use and within reach of the driver. Press the gas on this sleeper and you'll be quickly reminded this ain't your Daddy's Chrysler.

Sporty interior and racing seats are great as are all the standard power options (from heated seats to the backup alert system) is great. I pressed the gas and was hooked.

This car is a heavy drinker so prepare to frequent gas stations.

The car that starts itself
By big daddy

2010 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd 300 with a hemi. 06 was great. Wanting to upgrade, I went to a 10 model. A great car but since purchasing in feb., has been in the shop 5 times. First time after hearing noises on sharp turns, found out that the factory had put the wrong rack and pinion steering on this model. Then the fun began. The car started itself in the garage one night at midnight. After a trip to the ownership, was told that it was fixed, it started again in the garage. Detroit told the dealer that if I had AT&T land line or computer, that it would interfere with the electronics. After 2 weeks back in the shop, was given 2 new key fobs with an AT&T blocker on them. As of 1 week, "no Christine"

World Class in Every Way!
By Chrysler Man

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My recent "300" purchase made for my ninth Chrysler product in a row and this is by far the best vehicle I ever owned. I trade every three years and never thought I would get over parting with my Vanilla White Chrysler PT-Cruiser Turbo, another gem. Once I adjusted to the larger, 300 Touring Special Edition, I was thrilled with my decision to acquire this extremely roomy, powerful, compliant, well executed and stately sedan. The metallic blue I choose is stunning and turns many heads. If not for the simplification of the PT- Cruiser, I would have bought another and not realized how appealing the 300 is. I cannot wait for the all new model due out fairly soon, yet the '10 is tried and true!

German-like engineering, outstanding quality, reliability, power, grace, poise, elegance, roominess, premium leather seating, rich (flawless) interior and interior paint and trim, the relative affordable price and smoothness of the potent V6. Navigation and sunroof are "must haves"! No need for AWD!

I wanted AWD, but they were hard to come by on the V6 in my region of the country, the United States. My only regret is not opting for the Bentley- like grille, but it is only for aesthetics's sake. The Navigation took some getting used to, but I am 75 years young! It works like a charm and worth it.