Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt
- More all-electric range than most plug-in hybrids
- Plenty of advanced tech and safety features are available
- Nimble and easy to drive in the city
- Tricky parking since the nose of the car is hard to see
- Interior material quality is disappointing
- Rear seat and luggage area aren't as roomy as some rivals'
Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt for Sale
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Volt models:
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Provides audible and visual warnings of moving objects behind you as you're backing out of a parking space. It's standard equipment.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Warns of an impending collision with the vehicle ahead of you. Low-speed automatic braking is also included. Optional on the Volt Premier.
- Includes various safety-related features, including emergency assistance and remote door locking and unlocking.
Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt Overview
The Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include LT 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD), and Premier 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD).
What's a good price on a Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt?
Price comparisons for Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt trim styles:
- The Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt LT is priced between $23,233 and$25,998 with odometer readings between 13387 and18635 miles.
- The Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt Premier is priced between $26,995 and$26,995 with odometer readings between 9293 and9293 miles.
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 2017 Chevrolet Volts are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2017 Chevrolet Volt for sale near. There are currently 3 used and CPO 2017 Volts listed for sale in your area, with list prices as low as $23,233 and mileage as low as 9293 miles. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 2017 Chevrolet Volt.