Want your car to be powered by electricity but with the reassurance of a conventional engine? The 2016 Chevrolet Volt could be up your alley. You'll appreciate its updated exterior styling, plus the changes underneath deliver more power and additional all-electric range. Come take a closer look at this impressive follow-up to the innovative original.
- For a plug-in hybrid, the Volt's all-electric range is formidable
- Fuel costs will be low or nothing at all
- Improved touchscreen interface with expanded functionality.
- Backseat is tight for adults
- Power front seats are not available