The all-new 2015 Chevrolet Trax is worth consideration if you're looking for an affordable suburban runabout that's easy to drive, easy to park and has up-to-date technology features. It's not quick, though, and its interior materials are far from best in class.
- Easy to maneuver in the city
- Respectable passenger space for its size
- Plenty of storage slots
- Lots of standard equipment for the money.
- Unimpressive interior design and materials
- Sluggish performance and busy ride quality on the highway
- Less cargo capacity than most rivals.