Used 2015 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Trax model:

Good little SUV
By DH Buchholz

2015 Chevrolet Trax LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Good gas mileage. Good little car for two adults. However, if a car seat is needed not a lot extra room in the backseat. Very pleased with this purchase.

Chevy Trax
By Diana Sullivan

2015 Chevrolet Trax LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is too small, doesn’t fit car seats, can’t fit 3 normal size people in the back. It is really uncomfortable, there is only one arm rest in the front and there isn’t even a CD player. I regret this car purchase so much and really disappointed. I’m counting down the days until I can get something better. For the price it is not worth it all. This should not be considered an SUV!!!

Teen Ride or single Adult
By Jackie

2015 Chevrolet Trax LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a pretty great car if your single or young adult. But once I met my boyfriend who has two kiddos it was a tight fit. Then to add we had our own son recently. It is impossible to fit three kids in the back with two booster and one full car seat. I’ve had a few issues with the car electricly, issue where the radio wouldnt turn off which would kill my car battery then my car microphone wouldn’t work for Bluetooth or on star. Then recently I took my car in for an oil change and possible transmission leak (which they said wasn’t leaking... but there was still fluid dripping onto my garage floor... so not sure there) then 3mo later, my compass and Bluetooth microphone have stopped working again and the security light was on for a day, but is off now. It’s time for an other oil change, so hopefully they can figure out this electrical issue again... BUT other than those electrical issues in the last three years, the car is great. I bought it will 4 miles it now has 52000. I drove it across the country the first month and since driven it up the West coast and back and eastward and back. She’s great for big cities since it fits in compact spaces and the gas mileage is awesome.

I enjoy my Trax, but I paid too much for it
By Leah

2015 Chevrolet Trax LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

or the resale value is not great. Either way, after paying for 2+ years, I've still got about $3000 of negative equity. It's easy to drive and has great visibility. Great for parking in small spaces. It doesn't have a cruise control, which I did not know at the time of purchase.

Cutest Small SUV on the Road!
By Theresa Colombo

2015 Chevrolet Trax LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After a devastating car accident in February 2017, I was looking for something safe with good sight lines that would not cause a concussion when getting in and out of the car. Went to explore several options when I came upon my 2015 Chevy Trax Lt. Easy to get in and out of without banging your head, plenty of head room, excellent sight lines out the side and back windows. The car did not have that dark, closed in feeling that I experienced when test driving other similar vehicles costing more than the Trax. Been driving it for a few weeks now and I LOVE IT! I feel safe, it gets me to where I have to go and I am loving the Entertainment equipment this car comes with. If you are looking for a smaller SUV, consider test driving the Trax. It does not disappoint.