Used 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

TB5.3v8
By Nick Ricc

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First TB was 02, and didn't like 4.2. Was traded for 04 Tahoe that was great, but I was offered special incentives to trade on a 08TB 5.3, and have enjoyed it ever since. MPG average is about 18.2 and seems to improve with middle grade 89.

6 speed AT

Worst Vehicle I Ever Owned
By David Binder

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The stabilitrack light comes on and the dealers can not find a problem. The vehicle once would not move when that light came on. We finally used Onstar to capture the error code but the dealerships we took it to could not identify the problem. The windows are slow to go up and are noisy.

None!

Ascertain the nature of the stabilitrack problems and repair them!

I love it
By TY L.

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love it. Drives awesome, looks even better. There's not a lot of them around where i live so its awesome being next to the tuner guys and give em hell. The ride is very smooth. Everything is straight forward. Fuel economy is something everyone seems to have an CON for but what do you expect out of an SUV with a corvette engine in it. Id recommend anyone that needs the room of the SUV but the fun of a sports car to buy it and never look back.

Well duh, the corvette engine. the interior room. rear air ride.

None

wish i could drive it
By david mcdermott

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

well so far ive had my trailblazer almost a month and ive gotten to drive it for two weeks of it. only 500 miles on it and already in shop 3 times for check engine light comming on. first couple times they thought it may be a gas cap, now its been in shop for several days for same thing however now its because a bad sensor that they had to pull gas tank to get to. hopefully that fixes it, thank god for 36,000 mile warranty, after its over come talk to me if you want a 08 trailblazer for cheap as is. anyway, i like my rental car

sound system, comfort of seats, and powerfull

get rid of check engine light

Way better then I expected
By Canyons

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We were looking at a Yukon or a Tahoe but for the price you just can't beat this. I was a little hesitant at first to buy this but I quickly changed my mind. The drive is super smooth (better then some cars) there is room in the back for my 6'3 husband and enough room for our two large Labradors in the back. With a new baby on the way we should have plenty of room for everyone :)

LOVE the seating, very comfortable. Rides smooth and the tinted glass is a +

The exhaust on this SUV is a bit large. If Chevy can find a way to hide it a bit more it would improve the over all look.